This page contains download instructions for the latest release of LT Record Manager (LTRM) software.
Current Release Information:
LR Record Manager Version: 1.200
Release Date: 08/23/2005
Minimum System Requirements
For the most reliable performance, your PC should meet the following requirements:
- IBM or Compatible PC, with at least 20 MB of free disk space
- PentiumŪ 100 MHz or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT 4.0 SP5/ME/2000/XP or higher operating system
- 16 MB (Win95)/32 MB (Win98+) or higher RAM
- 800 x 600 high color (16 bit) monitor
- Prior to installing the new release of LTRM, you should uninstall the previous version using the Windows Control Panel, Add/Remove option.
- Click on the above download link. You will be prompted by your browser on what action to take for the file. Click Save to copy the file on your local disk drive. Save the file to folder "C:\ltrm" on your PC.
- Once the download completes, click on the Open Folder button and then click on the LTRM exe file to begin installation.
- Follow directions on the installation wizard.
- If a warning message appears informing you that any DLL is read-only and asks if you want to overwrite, click on "yes".
Download Now 5.624 MB
Revised LTRM User manual - Chapter 7
This is a self-extracting Microsoft Word 97 document. 458K
The following is a summary of the key features and enhancements contained in this version.
- Correct 568 B.1 standard to read 568 B.2
- Improved wiremap display to include multiple faults and distinguish between near-end and far-end faults.